Mass is now offered in Crozet at The Field School every Sunday at 10 am. Our celebrants include Fr. Joseph Mary Lukyamuzi, pastor of Holy Comforter Church, and Fr. Dan Kelly.
We received recognition from the late Bishop Francis X. DiLorenzo as a mission congregation, under the supervision of Holy Comforter and are working toward becoming a new parish. Please check this page and our Facebook page for updates.
Weekly collections help support the continued offering of Mass in Crozet. Checks should be made out to Holy Comforter Catholic Church, with Crozet Mission in the notes.
We have established our Building Fund. If you would like to donate, make your checks payable to Holy Comforter Catholic Church with Crozet Building Fund in the notes. On the second Sunday of the month, the second collection will be for the Building Fund. We also have the option for Online Giving. Click on the Online Giving image in the right column and follow the steps to register. After you are registered, you can set up recurring donations to the Crozet Mission and Building Fund.
Mass Schedule: every Sunday 10:00 AM at the Field School
1408 Crozet Ave, Crozet VA 22932
- Help with set-up is always welcome. Please arrive at the Field School at 8:15 am.
- Please remember to bring canned goods/non-perishable food and toiletries to Mass. Items should be placed in the box near the entry.
- Stay after Mass for fellowship, and we can always use help putting chairs away!
Volunteers Needed for Mass:
More people are needed to help with setup, Mass duties and cleanup. Please email us at email@example.com if you can join in the effort.
Additional volunteer opportunities:
- Eucharistic Ministers: Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion are needed for Mass.
- Music Ministry: Music Ministry welcomes musicians and singers to help with Mass. Also needed: set up crew and sound technician.
- Parish Life: Sunday coffee volunteers, picnic, special events, and more.
- Acolytes are needed to help serve at Mass. This is a wonderful experience for anyone… young, old or in-between. Anyone who has received his first communion is eligible to learn to serve.
- For more information, go to the official Crozet Catholic Community Facebook page.
- To get on an email notification list, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parish Registration and Christian Formation program
We are pleased to offer you Parish Registration and to have our own Christian Formation program.
Mark your calendars with these 2018 dates:
- Sunday, April 29 First Holy Communion retreat and practice after Mass
- Sunday, May 13 First Holy Communion on Mother’s Day
- Mar. 25
- Apr. 22
- Mar. 18
- April 15
Photo Gallery (click for larger images)
Our History: January 2017
Crozet Mass Group — granted Mission Church Status and Holy Comforter will be the sponsoring sister parish.
Parking and Directions:
Parking for this Mass is available at The Field School, and overflow can also park across the street at Crozet Elementary School.
Field School Address: 1408 Crozet Ave, Crozet, VA 22932
Directions & Map:
Crozet Catholic Community: Committees and Chairpersons
Parish Council Chairperson: Mike Marshall
Worship: Julie Balik
Finance: Frank Cerrone
Music: Robin Prudencio
Social Ministry: Ellie Kroeger
Parish Life: Lori Mohr Pedersen
Christian Formation: Regina Grammatico & Denise Wilcox
Communications: Betty Groth
If you have a suggestion on how to improve the Mass at the Field School or strengthen the Catholic community of western Albemarle, please send your idea to email@example.com.